- Beautifully furnished and decorated professional office properties centrally located in Ottawa, right off the Queensway
- 24/7 office access with key fob entry
- Office cleaning and sanitizing
- Automated iPad Receptionist in front lobby to allow guests to notify you when they’ve arrived.
- Free ultra-fast WiFi
- Photocopy, Printing, Scanning
- 1000 free B&W copies per month
- Colour copies – $0.40 each (all Members)
- B&W copies – $0.10 each
- Professionally equipped boardrooms
- Use of our Professional Business Mailing Address
- Office furniture is provided
- Shredding and Recycling services provided for internal documents
- In-house support for office related matters – Weekdays 9am to 5pm
- Office Security with camera monitoring
- Snow Removal provided
- Parking is on a first come, first served basis for office, dedicated and coworking members
- Free street parking available
- Additional parking at reasonable rates is available steps away at a
commercial parking lot
- Free coffee, tea and filtered water
- Comfortable social, lounge and collaboration areas
- Equipped kitchens with eating areas
Each private office is tastefully furnished with functional desks, pedestal drawers and chairs. Private offices can accommodate 1 – 5 persons to allow business colleagues to work together in a private and secure area.
Members may bring in additional items, such as; cabinets, bookshelves, pictures, lamps and other office personal items.
Designed for teams of 6 or more. Large, move-in ready suites that can be customized for your team. Members may bring in additional items such as: cabinets, bookshelves, pictures, lamps and other personal items.
Access to meeting rooms that can be rented on an hourly basis at member’s preferred pricing! Our meeting rooms can accommodate up to either 6 or 12 people comfortably. Each room is equipped with an LCD monitor, mini PC with Microsoft Office, flipchart, whiteboard, and webcam. Meeting room bookings are free on evenings and weekends. Each Meeting Room Membership comes with a Virtual Business Address as well!
WorkAway offers our Members access to beautifully and professionally equipped boardrooms that can be rented on an hourly basis. Our small boardrooms comfortably accommodates up to 6 people and our large boardroom can accommodate up to 12 people. Depending on your office/desk rental terms, Members can receive several hours of free access to our boardrooms per month.
WorkAway offers a Virtual Business Address to provide you with a professional mailing address as an alternative to using your home address or a PO Box for your business. You can pick up your business mail at our office, or have us redirect your mail at an additional charge.
WorkAway Offices pricing is based on seats, rather than on square footage.
All Prices are subject to HST.
Payments for all of our Convenient Rental Options will be collected via pre-authorized debit, cheque, credit or debit card, in advance on the 1st day of each month.
Fees for Additional Business Services, such as boardroom bookings, copies, mail redirection and IT support will be collected via pre-authorized debit, cheque, credit card, or debit card, in arrears, on the 1st day following the month in which the service was provided.
Yes. A security deposit that represents one month of your chosen rental option is required.
Yes. For your own protection, we highly recommend that you obtain and maintain at your own expense, property and comprehensive general liability insurance (minimum $2 million liability coverage). If you do, our company must be listed on the policy as an additional insured.
Yes. Members must provide 30 days’ notice in order to terminate our Member Agreement.
Absolutely. We would be happy to work with you should your circumstances change.
Yes. If you refer a new Member to join our WorkAway community, we will credit your account with 5 free boardroom hours (value of $100-$150) as a token of our appreciation.
Yes. WorkAway is a business office and you are free to invite visitors/clients to meet at your office. You can book boardrooms in advance, and invite multiple visitors/clients to your meetings.
Yes. An emergency contact name will be provided to all Members